Published on May 25th, 2015 | by thezooooo
About Irene Koel
“Irene Koel. Missy Mischief”, my father used to call me when I was a child. And frankly, nothing has changed. When you want to introduce new concepts, getting things done, help people and companies in transformation and looking for valuable growth with a lot of passion: you need to be mischievous now and then.
For 25 years I worked for many companies as a creative and strategy-consultant challenging them towards new concepts for growth. Not only do I like developing the concepts, I found having a great culture and great rolmodels to follow are also keys for success. Therefor I like to pass my experience and knowledge to the team, (making myself useless as soon as possible 😉 ) and build valuable concepts at the same time.
Well, allright, some facts & figures:
– Nima A,B (Marketing), SRM Advertising, BBDO University
– Cradle to Cradle education bij Michael Braungart
– De ontknoping, leadership training at Marinus Knoope
– Upcycling of Leadership, training at organizational advisor Manfred van Doorn
– Being in the Board, training MKB Hub & University Utrecht
– How happiness works in companies: Master at Erasmus University Rotterdam (by sociology and happiness-professor Ruut Veenhoven) and World Database of Happiness Institute
– Soulfull Leadership Training at De Vrije Mare (starting 2015, every year training & intervention)
– 12 years FHV/BBDO
– 4 years FHV/Content
– 9 years own company BLOEI (BLOOM in dutch), creative innovation company
– 8 jaar member of New Genes Business Innovation Network
– 2 years columnist Financieel Dagblad
– 2014: Founder & owner The Zooooo
– Expert at Women on Wings, pro bono business-consultancy for small companies in India, Women on Wings
– Board of Directors at A Beautiful Story, A Beautiful Story
– Board of Directors at OOPOEH, matching elderly people to pets Oopoeh
– Boardmember foundation De Vrije Mare
– Ambassadeur at La Futura, La Futura
Experience as Motivation speaker:
Sanoma, STER, Nima, Erasmus, Hallo Academy, Design Academy, HEAO, HBO Amsterdam, Tilburg/Imagineering, Friesland/Campina, Albert Heijn, KLM, PINC, MWG, Florius, SNS-bank, Flora Holland, diverse tuinders/bloemen-telers, Kamer van Koophandel Brabant, Gelderland, Noord-Holland, KPN ondernemersdagen, Prikkel de Koopknop, UMC Utrecht, ANVR.
Worked for companies like: Albert Heijn, Plus, Sara Lee (several brands), Douwe Egberts Nederland, Pepsico International, Greenpeace, Solidaridad, Max Havelaar, PLAN, Artis, Nutricia, Libertel, Vodaphone, KPN, T-mobile, Rabobank Nederland, Transavia, Heineken, Grolsch, Bavaria, FrieslandCampina (several brands), Happy Nurse, Flinndal, Monuta, Menzis, Interpolis, Achmea, ASR, VvAA Qualitytime, Bloemenbureau Holland. I can show relevant information or cases if you would like that when we meet.
– Van Speijk Innovatie Prijs
– AMMA, deeljury InnovatiePrijzen
– several Dragons Den’s
Prices, you only win working with a great team:
– several prices in advertising (SAN, Effie, Lampen, Eurobest, Esprix, SPIN)
– two nominees Van Speijk Innovatieprijs (innovation-price)
– two SAN-accent for innovation
– Company BLOEI was nominated 3 times as ‘Trendimplementation Agency of the Year’, we won one time.
– Twice a projectproposal won at the “Nationale Postcodeloterij” for charity-projects.